Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we've had to make a number of (hopefully temporary) changes.
Please only book if you accept all of the following - we've worked our hardest to keep you safe, but still want you to have a wonderfully relaxing stay here at Abbey Farm B&B.
- Check in is from 4pm, and check out is by 10am. These new times are to allow full and comprehensive cleaning of rooms, stairs and outdoor equipment to comply with current Government guidelines.
- Please indicate time of arrival during booking - this is to ensure we are available to welcome you and show you to your room with minimal contact. On arrival, please park and follow the sign through onto our beautiful front lawn and towards the front door.
- Prices are per room, for up to two people. Adults only. For stays longer than one night, rooms will not be entered, or cleaned, by Abbey Farm B&B staff, meaning your 'safe space' will be yours alone during your stay.
- Breakfast is Continental-style, and will be in your room on arrival. This will consist of milk, orange juice, croissant with jam, marmalade and butter, strawberry yoghurt and cereal. An optional cooked breakfast is available, delivered to your door to be eaten in your room, for an extra £10 per person. This must be ordered the night before.
- Tables and chairs have been put in each room for private dining, as no other area of the B&B will be open to guests. Dinner plates, cutlery and napkins will be provided, along with a disposable list of local eateries and pubs providing takeaway meals.
- Each room will have an allocated garden table and chairs for al fresco dining or relaxing.
- Toiletries (except individual-use soaps) will be removed from rooms, as well as hairdryers, so please bring your own.
- We respectfully advise guests to use only their room and allocated space in the garden - this is to ensure everyone's safety. If you need to contact us during your stay and can't hear us pottering about, please ring 07974 068339.
- Your selected room will be reserved once we have received 50% deposit to secure your booking. Bookings must be cancelled more than seven days in advance of your arrival date. Cancellations made between 48 hours and seven days of arrival are subject to a 50% charge (we will keep the initial deposit). In the event of a no show or a cancellation with less than 48 hours notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged. We reserve the right to terminate a stay should guests be abusive/violent.
A beautiful large room in the oldest part of the house, with a superking bed,
large en suite bathroom and superb views over the lake and church. Sleeps two.
PRICE PER ROOM: £90 per night for your first night. Subsequent nights at £60 per night.
A stunning large room at the front of house which has a kingsize bed,
private bathroom and delightful views across the lake. Sleeps two.
PRICE PER ROOM: £80 per night for your first night. Subsequent nights at £60 per night.
Abbey Farm B&B, Merevale Lane, Atherstone, Warwickshire CV9 2LA Call us now: 01827 715091
BED AND BREAKFAST